Download: ELS4 Basic-V8
Changes in this Version:
- A change in GEARBOX mode allows the start of the cycle when the spindle is still off
- A parametermenu für GEARBOX mode allows a setting of a new parameter “direct drive” which allows a direct coupling of the Z-Axis with the spindle movement.
Handy for spring manufacturing for example.
- In the stepwise drive of the X-axis with XSTEP, in some cases one step too much was output.
- Error in the GROOVE mode fixed, where the start position in X was not correctly approached during the finishing run.
- New in GROOVE mode: The final contour is now cut from the left and right so that the drive spindles of the axes are always engaged.
- Save the included files to a micro SD card.
- Switch off the control unit.
- Insert the memory card into the card slot on the right side of the housing.
- Press the small programming button on the right of the housing and switch on the controller.
- Release the button again.
- The software is now loading, you hear a clicking sound and LEDs 2 and 3 flash alternately. If everything works fine, the controller switches to the newly loaded program after approx. 8 seconds.
You can use micro SD cards from 2 – 32 GB memory size, the card must be formatted with FAT16 or FAT32, NTFS or other do not work. The firmware file must be stored in the main directory, do not store it in a subfolder. The data must be stored in the first 2 GB of memory, if there is already more than approx. 1.5 GB of data stored on the card, delete it first and then save the update file on the card.