Download: ELS4 Pro -V12
Please note: The settings remain intact when updating the Software!
Changes in this Version:
- Error at very low travel speeds below 50mm/min on the Z-axis eliminated.
- Error in the activation of the limit inputs eliminated
- Download and open the ZIP-archive.
- Save the included file(s) to a micro SD card.
- Switch off the control unit.
- Insert the memory card into the card slot on the top side of the housing.
- Press the small programming button on the top side of the housing and switch on the controller.
- Release the button again.
- The software is now loading, you hear a clicking sound. If everything works fine, the controller switches to the newly loaded program after approx. 6-8 seconds.
- After the restart you will eventually see a message that the flash content is updated, after a few seconds you will be asked to press the START button.
- As soon as you see the main screen the update is ready and you can remove the Micro-SD-Card.
You can use micro SD cards from 2 – 32 GB memory size, the card must be formatted with FAT16 or FAT32, NTFS or other do not work. The firmware file must be stored in the main directory, do not store it in a subfolder. The data must be stored in the first 2 GB of memory, if there is already more than approx. 1.5 GB of data stored on the card, delete it first and then save the update file on the card.