Download: ELS4 Basic-V11
Please note: The settings remain intact when updating the Software!
Changes in this Version:
- The activation of the limitswitch inputs was exchanged.
- Fixed a bug in the settings menu in English language
- Pause key now stops in all cycles when one cycle is complete. This can be used, for example, to remove chips from the path.
Once a cut has been started, it is finished before the control switches to the pause state. A pending pause is indicated by a clock symbol.
As soon as the pause is possible, a pause symbol is shown on the screen.
With START you can then continue, STOP cancels the process completely.
For operations with only one pass, no pause is possible because the operation stops after one pass.
- Error correction in undercut mode: Here, a undercut was too wide if the cutter radius was larger than the radius at the end of the undercut,
as specified in the standard. Correctly, this has now been changed so that the radius at the end of the undercut is now always at least
is now always at least as large as the cutting edge radius.
In addition, the width of the undercut (ZP) is now rounded to 0.1mm, which makes adjustment easier.
- The polarity of the ESTOP-Follow output can now be changed, NC (Normally closed) or NO (Normally open)
The possible states are OFF or ON (NC) or ON (NO)
This makes it even more flexible when connecting safety devices.
- Support for the new ELS4 Handwheel
- Save the included files to a micro SD card.
- Switch off the control unit.
- Insert the memory card into the card slot on the right side of the housing.
- Press the small programming button on the right of the housing and switch on the controller.
- Release the button again.
- The software is now loading, you hear a clicking sound and LEDs 2 and 3 flash alternately. If everything works fine, the controller switches to the newly loaded program after approx. 8 seconds.
You can use micro SD cards from 2 – 32 GB memory size, the card must be formatted with FAT16 or FAT32, NTFS or other do not work. The firmware file must be stored in the main directory, do not store it in a subfolder. The data must be stored in the first 2 GB of memory, if there is already more than approx. 1.5 GB of data stored on the card, delete it first and then save the update file on the card.