Download: ELS4 Basic-V10
Please note: The settings remain intact when updating the Software!
Changes in this Version:
- When activating the X limit switch, the enable signal for the X axis was not deactivated.
- External and internal turning is now only carried out at the last infeed on full length. In the passes before that, cutting is carried out except for “Z Ap Finish”.
A clean flat face is thus achieved.
- The spindle stop at the end of the “Radius” and “Undercut” cycles did not occur.
- Now, when reaching an end position in gear mode, it waits one second until the spindle is turned off.
- The pitch of the X-axis drive spindle can now also be adjusted in 0.001mm increments
- An error caused the spindle speed to change between individual cuts during facing
- Save the included files to a micro SD card.
- Switch off the control unit.
- Insert the memory card into the card slot on the right side of the housing.
- Press the small programming button on the right of the housing and switch on the controller.
- Release the button again.
- The software is now loading, you hear a clicking sound and LEDs 2 and 3 flash alternately. If everything works fine, the controller switches to the newly loaded program after approx. 8 seconds.
You can use micro SD cards from 2 – 32 GB memory size, the card must be formatted with FAT16 or FAT32, NTFS or other do not work. The firmware file must be stored in the main directory, do not store it in a subfolder. The data must be stored in the first 2 GB of memory, if there is already more than approx. 1.5 GB of data stored on the card, delete it first and then save the update file on the card.