Download: ELS4 Basic-V4
Changes Version 4:
- In some situations the controller could be locked in an infinite loop when receiving a Estop or Limitswitch-event.
- Save the included files to a micro SD card.
- Switch off the control unit.
- Insert the memory card into the card slot on the right side of the housing.
- Press the small programming button on the right of the housing and switch on the controller.
- Release the button again.
- The software is now loading, you hear a clicking sound and LEDs 2 and 3 flash alternately. If everything works fine, the controller switches to the newly loaded program after approx. 8 seconds.
You can use micro SD cards from 2 – 32 GB memory size, the card must be formatted with FAT16 or FAT32, NTFS or other do not work. The firmware file must be stored in the main directory, do not store it in a subfolder. The data must be stored in the first 2 GB of memory, if there is already more than approx. 1.5 GB of data stored on the card, delete it first and then save the update file on the card.